Thursday, February 08, 2007

Halo 3 Beta Has A Catch!


Now everybody knows how the beta is going to shake down, you need the Crackdown disc to play the Halo 3 beta. So there goes my (and everyone else's) plan to turn around and sell their copy of Crackdown. Now this is a crappy way for Microsoft to make everyone hold on to their copy of Crackdown until after the beta is over. Now this also sucks because to play Pimps At Sea, I can't just go to the "demo" section of the dashboard and pick Halo 3 Beta... I have to put the Crackdown disc in and then select Halo 3 from the menu. If the Halo 3 Beta was included on the disc that would be great and reasonable way to access the game but the fact that I still have to download the games to my hard drive and then put in a disc to play the content that is stored on my hard drive seems a little strange.

No comments: