Friday, March 30, 2007

Hang 'em High Is Back.

Hang 'em High now to be called "Tombstone".

The craptacular map derlict, is now called "Desolation" and looks to be outdoors not in...

Well today might seem like X-Mas for some of you old skool Xbox gamers out there, these "new" maps were once touted as Xbox 360 exclusives and now will work even for you cheap asses Xbox 1 owners. Hang 'em has been the most requested map since Halo 2 has been out, and I'm sure this will come to great fanfare, now as for derlict... Not so much. I remember playing it after we got board as hell with the other maps for the night but that was about it. In my opinion, they should have picked: Damnation, Rat Race, Chill-Out, or Prisoner. Now since this will no doubt be the last map pack made for H2, some of my fav's might show up in H3 which would be awesome.

This brings me to my next point, which is that Bungie originally stated that these new maps were going to be a 360 exclusive because they were going to be usable in Halo 3 as well as in Halo 2... So is this no longer true? Will they only be H2 levels now? We will see on April 17th.

No comments: