Thursday, August 16, 2007

COD 4 Class Customization.


Yeah, these are in-game.




This tiny size doesn't do them justice, click to see 'em full size.


My pick for best Xbox 360 game to this day is still Call Of Duty 2 (I don't even wanna talk about COD3). It's was and still is the closest thing to Halo on the 360, buttons are the same, great compelling story, amazing graphics, imersive sound, smart AI, and of course fantastic multiplayer.


COD 2 was developed by Infinity Ward, and COD3 was done by Treyarch (Why it sucked) but not to fear the game has been given back to Infinity Ward again, and so far it looks amazing.

A new feature in COD4 is the Class Customization Feature. I'm generally not a fan of class based games (COD3) because you're locked into one type of guy that the developers made. But if I could make my own class, that would be cool. Well don't listen to me talk about watch this video to see what it's all about.



(Don't know Where The Video Is... I'll Fix It When I Get Home.)

No comments: