Thursday, January 15, 2009

Apple's One To One Training.



So for my birthday this year my fiancee got me into Apple's One To One program. This program is designed for beginners and advanced user alike, so far I've learned way more than I ever could have on my own. The idea is simple; basically you go to an Apple Store and a Mac expert will train you on any program that is made by Apple. This includes: Mac OSX, iLife (iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, iDVD, iTunes, and iWeb), iCal, iWork (Pages, Keynote, and Numbers) or even just basic computer tips. The price isn't too bad either, for only $100 you get 52 person lessons (one a week for a year) and each lesson lasts an hour long.





I know what you're thing... "But Justin, you're so good with computers what could you possibly have left to learn?" Well, like I said this program is host to beginners and advanced users and there is something for everyone. I have learned so much from this program that makes my day-to-day life on the Mac so much easier.

So if you or a loved one (great for parents) would like to be able to use your Mac to it's full potiential I highly suggest investing in Apple's One To One program. Head over to Apple's One To One website to learn more and sign up.


mail

No comments: