• Based on the comic book “The Darkness”, created by Top Cow.
• Game story written in collaboration with acclaimed comic-book author, Paul Jenkins.
• Experience extremely intense cinematic action in this gritty, first-person, action-adventure game with a horror twist: you are the horror!
• Varying manifestations of the Darkness allow you to devour, impale or implode your enemies.
• Cannibalize the corpses of your slain victims and transform them into Darklings – impish and hilarious demonites that commit unspeakable acts.
• The absence of light feeds and replenishes the Darkness so seek the shadows wherever possible.
• Fight your way through the dark and seedy underbelly of New York City as well as the ethereal realm of the Darkness.
• Play as Darklings in online multiplayer games and face other players in traditional multiplayer modes as well as all-new innovative game modes.
• Developed by the team behind the award winning, “The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay”.
Now, it's media time...
Same damage effect as RS: V. In other news, nice helmet.
Aw man, looks like he just got hit by the Cole Train...
Taken straight from Viva Pinata, nope, wouldn't wanna meet this critter in dark alley...